Identify which creatives have the best recall.
Understand how frequency and recency of exposure affect ad impact.
Tribes Ad Effectiveness projects can help you at any stage of the process, from early creative drafts to campaign recall and impact.
- Early stage evaluation of creatives
- Evaluation of the impact of advertising campaigns on (potential) customers
- Message testing
- Pre, Mid and Post campaign analysis
- Awareness of sponsorship campaigns, recall and impact
- Cookie tracking technology to monitor online campaign exposure
How our cookie tracking product works
Tribes provide tags/codes for you to embed in your online adverts, such as banner ads, videos, micro-sites etc.
These codes drop a cookie onto the device (computer, smartphone or tablet) of any website visitor who is exposed to each advert. These cookies record the unique identifier for each ad and a timestamp for each exposure. This allows us to monitor website visitors’ exposure to ads, without any interruption to the online experience. We then invite customers to participate in a survey, where we automatically record details on their exposure to the campaign. By using tracking technology, we do not need to rely on respondents’ recall of advertising campaigns. This is crucial, as online campaigns often affect customers’ behaviour and attitudes, even when the customer does not recall seeing the campaign.
Surveys can be conducted while the advertising campaign is live, “n” amount of time after the last exposure to the ad, or at the end of the campaign. This also means there is potential for long-term/trend/re-contact studies – the possibilities are endless!
Examples of research measures
- Prompted/ unprompted brand and product awareness
- Brand measures
- Likelihood to purchase
- Perception of creative
- Strength of messaging
- Channel understanding/ preferences
- Competitive comparison
- Which, if any, ads respondents have been exposed to
- Frequency of ad exposure
- Time and date of exposure to each ad
Examples of analysis
- Effect of campaign on, for example, brand perception and purchase intent
- Effectiveness of each campaign unit
- Impact of frequency of exposure and of time past since exposure
- Determine if ads are reaching the target audience
- Suggestions for improvements to creative and messaging for future campaigns